1. My literacy. I love to read, and I definitely don't mind writing. Trying to learn another language last semester made me appreciate it all the more.
2. I am not blind. Though I've always wondered what it would be like, I don't want to be blind.
3. I am not deaf. Ties in with music, and education.
4. The relative freedom in our society, I can go to church freely, generally share my views on things, and participate in various things without someone else choosing them for me.
5. FOOD! Man, I love food. And really appreciate that I can have 3 meals, and even snacks daily if I so choose, which I usually do. Even though CJs is iffy at best.
6. My family, sure, I don't get along with them all the time and they're frustrating at times. But I'm so glad I have them.
7. My friends. I don't like being lonely, but I do like having time alone. I've found myself wonderful friends who understand that, even those who don't agree with me. I've been able to keep in touch with many from Breton and have managed to make some new ones here. Or just get closer to ones I kinda already had.
I feel like I need to find something more exciting.. Hmm.. O! Idea! Wait for it....."Dear friends, sometimes I know the world can get you down,Just know I'll always be around
And working on it
And even when the night seems darkest,
And hope is far away,
I'll be right beside you on that day
No matter where our lives take us
Even if we end up different places
I promise I'll always answer when you call."
~ Jeanette by Chase Coy
No comments:
Post a Comment